Dominik Musafia founded Seattle Divorce Options to help his clients tailor an approach to their unique circumstances, focused on an intent to avoid the courthouse. As a former family law litigator, Dominik has seen the devastation that a litigated divorce can inflict on families; he founded Seattle Divorce Options to offer a better alternative. Every situation is different for every client, and every client has unique needs: approaches are tailored to resolve each client’s specific situation. Most approaches aim for interest-based solutions and long-term results.
Dominik has enhanced his family law experience by advising and operating small businesses and working with real property (real estate) issues, both as an attorney and as a real estate managing broker. He is uniquely qualified to handle divorce matters involving complex issues of business and real property. He is also an avid boater and holds a 50-Ton Master's License (Deck Officer, US Merchant Marine).
• King County Collaborative Law, Board Member, 2017-2023; Board President 2021-2022
• King County Bar Association, Collaborative Law Section, Chair 2018-2019 & 2019-2020
• King County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Chair 2015-16
• Collaborative Professionals of Washington
• International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
• State Bar of Washington, 2000
• Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2000
• University of California – Berkeley, B.A., History, 1990