Friends of KCCL
Frequently Asked Questions About Friends of KCCL
Is this type of KCCL membership right for you? Check out these frequently asked questions.
Once you have completed the training and other requirements for KCCL membership, simply re-apply. You will be asked to confirm that you have fulfilled the membership requirements. If you have any questions, contact the Membership Committee for assistance.
Your Friend of KCCL fee provides you with the benefits for up to one year. It is not refunded or pro-rated if you become a member prior to the end of your Friend of KCCL membership year.
KCCL Members receive substantial benefits with their membership.
- Members are listed in the KCCL Professional Directory. A listing in the directory shows that you have met the International Academy of Collaborative
- Professionals high standards for practicing Collaborative Professionals and are committed to continuing training. The directory is accessible to the general public when researching Collaborative Law and searching for professionals.
- KCCL members participate in KCCL elections, chair committees, and serve as directors and officers in addition to connecting with other non-Collaborative professionals in trainings and marketing endeavors.
- KCCL members have first access to special trainings and events offered through KCCL and other Collaborative Practice Groups.
- KCCL members may identify themselves as “Members of KCCL,” and use the KCCL logo in their marketing materials.
- KCCL members receive or have access to Collaborative marketing materials, and the KCCL form bank.
- KCCL members receive a discount on IACP membership.
Friends of KCCL is a status for those who don’t yet meet the membership requirements or for those who are in professions not traditionally associated with Collaborative Team roles who want to connect with the Collaborative Practice community. A trained professional may remain a Friend of KCCL for twelve months after completion of training to acquire the other requirements for full membership.