Mission Statement: King County Collaborative Law Public Outreach Committee
The mission of the Public Outreach Committee is to raise public awareness of Collaborative Practice as a method for resolving legal disputes.
- Identify events to have tables at, organize table and recruit people to staff tables at various events, such as ADR conference, NW Women’s Show, etc.
- Seeking ways to publicize CL in the media
- Creating events for public education
- Managing public outreach content of KCCL website
- Assisting KCCL members in developing public outreach efforts
- Coordinate Collaborative Law Week activities
- Developing and managing public education materials
- Review its programs to determine whether they continue to meet KCCL strategic objectives and develop recommendations for any changes