Mission Statement: King County Collaborative LawProfessional Development Committee
To serve as a resource center for information, training and education. In addition, to provide educational opportunities whose purpose is to continuously enhance and elevate the skills and practices of KCCL members.
- To act as a clearing house for all education and training information regarding Collaborative Law, and other trainings relevant to our members
- Calendar the above information to allow access for members
- To consider strategically the needs for training within the KCCL community to achieve KCCL’s goals regarding quality professional service
- To encourage and promote training events and programs that are useful to the KCCL community.
- To identify training needs in the community and coordinate trainings to meet those needs
Review its process and programs to determine whether they continue to meet KCCL strategic objectives and develop recommendations for any changes.